South Africa’s Marathon Running Connoisseur
- Professional Lean-Agile Coach and Unprofessional Athlete (and like writing about both).
- Compulsive marathon runner (over 190 marathons and ultras completed).
- Experienced joker and mischief maker.
- Father (2 gorgeous girls), husband (1 gorgeous wife) and Trainee Feminist.
Current Running Goal: Complete every marathon and ultra in South Africa
Previous Goal (Completed April 2018): #100UniqueMarathons
- Promote great marathons and running tourism to South African runners.
- Promote South Africa as the marathon running destination of choice for International runners.
- Run as many marathons as I can and share the experience with a humorous report that brings out the “personality” of the race.
- Share great running stories.
- Have travel costs covered to run marathons and write about the experience (selfish goal).
- Use as a platform to help raised awareness for inspirational charities and runners (altruistic goal)
International runners: If you’re planning to visit South Africa and want info on SA marathons, I’m happy to answer your questions. There are great marathon options all year round – I’ve run most of them and would love to help you run a marathon in our beautiful country.Follow Running Mann: